Thursday, November 5, 2015

Back In The Swing Of Things


I dare you. I challenge thee. In fact, I bet you 25 cents that you can't listen to today's playlist without finding yourself dancing around the room, or at least tapping your feet. I just don't think it's possible. With that said, I'm not gonna say a lot today. Shocking, right?

But my husband has finally returned home after 6 long months in one of America's most favorite national parks, fixing the road around the rim of Crater Lake. It's year one of a 3 year job.

Sure, we've gotten to see each other almost every weekend, and we try to make the best of our short time together, but most of our rendezvous have been at my parent's house, hanging with the Ings. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. My parent's have been extremely flexible and accommodating. But there's just something about being home. And having my husband at home. In our own living room, watching The Voice together. In our own kitchen. Making dinner together. In our own bedroom. Making other things together. I don't have to spell it out for you. We miss each other. And we need to get back in the swing of things.

I just realized that one of the things I find myself doing more often when my husband is around, is to turn up the music loud and dance around the house. We fit pretty well together. As friends, as life mates, and as dance partners. So pardon me for being so brief today, but I've got a date with my favorite dance partner to get to.

I think we'll be pulling the shades at our house for awhile, but we'll give you a peek at our playlist! I hope you don't think I'm too forward if I suggest you whip up your own dinner fixin' date with your sweetie, turn on this playlist full of electro-swing amazingness, turn it up, and have some good old fashioned fun!

Check out today's Swingin' playlist on Spotify, or just click on the arrow below.

No comments:

Post a Comment