Ever have one of those weeks where you wish you had a do-over?
I've just had one of those weeks.
It was one of those weeks where you wish you could just line up every bad interaction, every bad moment, every negative thought, every awkward discussion and every nasty disagreement like ducks in a carnival shooting gallery and hit bullseye after bullseye after bullseye.
Bang! Bang! Bang!
If only that was possible.
Alas, it ain't. So I'm stuck with that.
We're not Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, or Tom Cruise in Edge of Tomorrow, or the incredibly adorable Domnhall Gleeson in About Time (my favorite movie of the year). There just aren't any do-overs in real life to hone our life skills. I wish there were, but we're pretty much stuck with the day we just lived, every time.
But you know what always makes me feel better?
When I've had a really horrible day; a really rotten, no good, horrible day, there's one sure fire way to put a smile back on my face and make me forget about all my problems, and that's an upbeat song I can sing along to.
So enjoy today's playlist. I think the underlying theme is pretty obvious, and every one of these songs should help get you grooving right out of the fast lane of a bad mood, and onto the good mood expressway like a shot.
To listen to today's playlist, click on the play arrow in the embedded playlist below or check it out directly at the Grooveshark website.
- Bang Bang - K'naan
- Bang Bang - Will.i.am
- Bang Bang - Jessie J, Arianna Grande & Nicki Minaj
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Nitzer Ebb
- Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson & The Business Int'l
- Bang Bang Boom Boom - Beth Hart
- Bang Bang Bang - Christina erri
- Bang A Gong - T. Rex
- Bang Bang - Joe Cuba
- Bang On - Propellerheads
- Bang Bang Bang - Selena Gomez & The Scene
- Bang The Drum All Day - Tod Rundgren
- Bang It Out - Breathe Carolina feat. Karmin
- Bang Bang - Dub Incorporation
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - High Contrast
- Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Shirley Bassey
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Specimen